Join us for our Battle Creek Shred Day & Food Drive Event!
- Bring up to two boxes of old, sensitive documents – account statements, income tax paperwork and any other documents containing personal information – for secure shredding.
- In addition, we will be accepting unwanted electronics for recycling and destroying any hard drives from laptops and computers that are received for recycling.
- This year we will also be accepting up to two cans of unwanted latex paint for recycling.
- To support our food drive for the Food Bank of South Central Michigan, we invite you to bring two or more cans of non-perishable food. You're also welcome to make a cash donation.
- Family, friends and neighbors are welcome.
Save the date and we'll see you there.
OMNI is proud to partner with: